INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Article 13 of EU regulation 2016/679 - General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR)
The following information is drawn up pursuant to art. 13 of EU regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity "EU regulation"), concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation - GDPR).
This information describes the management methods of the website www.altec-srl.com, with reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it, providing them by registering with the web services accessible electronically from the same address [via the appropriate forms made available to you on the site, or sent to our e-mail address].
This information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links reported or accessible in the portal. In order to facilitate the understanding of this Information, the following definitions are reported (Article 4 of the EU regulation):
- "Processing": any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, '' adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction;
- "Personal data": any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("interested party"); the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
- "Special categories of personal data": personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a person physical, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. In particular:
- "Genetic data": personal data relating to the inherited or acquired genetic characteristics of a natural person that provide unique information on the physiology or health of that natural person, and which result in particular from the analysis of a biological sample of the natural person in question ;
- "Biometric data": personal data obtained from a specific technical treatment relating to the physical, physiological or behavioral characteristics of a natural person that allow or confirm the unique identification, such as facial image or fingerprint data;
- "Data relating to health": personal data relating to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, which reveal information relating to his state of health;
- "Data controller": the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; when the purposes and means of such processing are determined by the law of the Union or of the Member States, the data controller or the specific criteria applicable to its designation may be established by the law of the Union or of the Member States;
- "Data processor": the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is Alex Brunetti, legal representative of Altec Soluzioni Meccaniche S.r.l., with registered office in Via Galileo Galilei 4-6 e-mail email@example.com, telephone 0545992256, Tax Code 02312280395, where the processed data reside.
Place of processing
The processing of personal data acquired through the web service and / or connected to the services of the site takes place at the aforementioned headquarters of Altec Soluzioni Meccaniche S.r.l. and possibly at other subjects or computer systems / servers of other subjects specifically designated as data processors.
Data processed, purpose of processing and provision of data
The personal data collected are used:
- with reference to navigation data, to allow navigation on the website www.altec-srl.com (for example, with regard to the IP address or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, at the time of request) according to the normal functioning of the site itself, which provides for a flow of information from our servers to the terminal and vice versa, and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Even if this is information not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, by their nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users; these data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, as well as to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the site or other sites connected or linked to it;
- with reference to the data provided voluntarily during registration on the website or provided by e-mail to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated on the site (for example, personal identification data such as name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail), in function the purposes related to the execution of the service or provision requested (for example, the e-mail address and other data for the purpose of issuing responses to specific requests, or for sending newsletters) (the communication of personal data relating to a minor must be carried out by both parents or by a person exercising parental authority over the minor himself).
Your data may also be processed for administrative, accounting and / or tax purposes and, in general, to fulfill the obligations established by law (for example, tax obligations, in the case of invoicing for a paid service) and / or an order of the Public Authority. Finally, the data may be processed, if necessary, to assert or defend a right in court.
The provision of personal data during registration on the website or by e-mail is optional. Failure to provide the data marked with an asterisk (*), however, may result in incorrect registration on the site and the inability to obtain the use of the services and products provided by the same.
The processing of the personal data acquired is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2 of the EU regulation, in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the principles applicable to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 5 of the EU regulation and, more specifically:
- lawfulness, correctness and transparency;
- purpose limitation;
- data minimization;
- limitation of conservation;
- integrity and confidentiality.
The data processing takes place after the adoption of security measures (technical and organizational) adequate to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The personal data provided by the user are processed and stored for a period of time strictly necessary for the execution of the service or performance requested and, in any case, for the period provided for by specific legal obligations or applicable legislation.
These data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes indicated above, without prejudice to further conservation obligations established by law.
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data acquired can be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized for the processing, only for the purposes of the processing indicated above and in general, to all public and / or private subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
The subjects authorized to the processing, adequately trained on the operations to be performed, are required to comply with confidentiality obligations. The Owner will supervise their activity.
Personal data may then be disclosed to external subjects (natural or legal persons - Data processors), if strictly essential and relevant to the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes (for example, companies providing cloud services and other virtualization services, companies maintenance of IT services, whose employees will be designated as System Administrators).
The updated list of data processors and persons authorized to process data can be consulted at the headquarters of Altec Soluzioni Meccaniche S.r.l.
The personal data acquired will not be disseminated.
Transfer of personal data abroad
The data will not be transferred either to member states of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the user may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 - 22 of the GDPR, the right to:
- ask for confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is being processed and to obtain access to them;
- obtain rectification, deletion of data, limitation of processing;
- oppose the processing at any time;
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which can be contacted at the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) or alternatively to appeal to the Judicial Authority, in order to protect your rights;
- obtain information about the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, have significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and consequences envisaged for the data subject; in such cases, the interested party has the right to object at any time;
- obtain data portability, i.e. to receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation (articles 6 par. 1 letter a) and 9 par. 2 lett. a) GDPR). The revocation, however, could prevent the company from pursuing the purposes requested by you.
The interested party may consequently, at any time, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise their rights and to obtain information or make requests regarding their personal data and to respect their privacy, or to receive your data in a structured electronic format.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The legal representative Alex Brunetti has been appointed as data protection officer (DPO), who can be contacted at the following e-mail address email@example.com
Changes to the information and the purposes of the processing
This information may be subject to changes, also due to regulatory changes that have occurred. Any substantial changes in the use of user data will be promptly communicated on this page.
We therefore invite our users to periodically check the content of this page.
Cookies are used on the website www.altec-srl.com and in e-mails sent to offer users a better service and experience.
The site uses analytical, technical and functional cookies to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit the website in order to improve its usability, allowing to recognize users who return to visit the site and their data, so as to avoid that the same information must be entered several times.
Technical cookies, for example, allow users to use the services requested through the site without having to continually log in and to remember any actions performed by the user (such as completing a form) when returning to the previous page of a session. .
Analytical cookies are used by Altec Soluzioni Meccaniche S.r.l. to monitor the use of the site by users for the purpose of optimizing the site and to obtain information on the use of the website, e-mails and to warn of any errors. These cookies also allow you to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, if an email was opened, which parts of the website or emails are clicked by users and the time elapsed between clicks.
This information could be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed together with other people's information so as not to identify a particular user with respect to the other.
In this case these cookies are used to analyze and improve the performance and design of the e-mail site and to calculate the errors that occur on the site to improve the service and manage any complaints.
Functionality cookies allow you to:
- remember the preferences selected by the user during previous visits, such as country / language, interests and presentation of the website (layout, font size, colors and so on), so that the user does not have to re-enter this information;
- remember the answers to the questions posed by our site, for example on participation in customer satisfaction surveys, so that they are not re-presented to the user;
- determine if a service has already been proposed to the user;
- provide information that allows the operation of optional services.